Wedding!

I just love a wedding - who doesn't? I love it even more when it is a family wedding. My lovely cousin Hannah got married to Neil - yesterday. We were so lucky with the weather and it was a perfect day! Below is a photo of the Happy couple.

My boys were so good and and looked gorgeous!! Below is a photo of me with Sam on the left and Jack on the right.


Me and Sam

Sam - collecting feathers in the church yard!
and Pete with his place card - just incase you don't know who he is!!

Look at my next post for details of the wedding card I made!
Thanks for looking
Love and hugs Sarah xx

Comments

Curly said…
Oh aren't the boys growing up! You all look fab love the fastinator, super cards too they will be treasured for ever I'm sure. Kay x
Unknown said…
Sarah, I am now a follower, getting the hang of all this now! The wedding looks absolutely beautiful. Your fascinator is fabulous with what looks like a gorgeous dress. Also fabby photos of the boys and Pete. Oh and the Bride and Groom don't look too shabby! Great cards as well! Jen x
Laura said…
Loving that fascinator!! :)
MiniOwner said…
You all look gorgeous! Bet Sam has his eye on your feathers!
Sue x

Popular Posts