Good morning and thanks for taking the time to look at my blog - a couple of pages for a couple of UKS challenges - first one is the August MC - Using a large photo, 4 patterned papers, tags/journal cards and a pinch of green and buttons or beads to finish.
I have used Prima Seashore paper collection and embellishments - this is an old photo of Jack at the IOW in 2012 - the tag and journal card is hidden behind the photo - and I have used American Craft thickers for the title.
August week 3 WC - included the following elements -
1. Something old - use up some of your old stash or old digi kits
2. Something new - just the opposite...use some newer goodies
3. Something borrowed - I like trying to reuse and recycle things so use something either that you wouldn't normally use on a layout - clothing labels/tickets/packaging etc etc. For digi scrappers I know this won't be so easy so please just include something a bit unusual!
4. Something blue....anything!
And continuing vaguely on that wedding type theme....
5. Something gold...again anything - brads/gems/embellishments, etc
6. Something see through or sheer ... gems/embellishments/vellum/acetate etc.
I have used old flowers, new stash, borrowed a stencil/ink, blue was flowers, bling, butterflies, ink. Gold was bling and sheer is the lace ribbon. This is a photo of Jack with his best friend from primary school - Amber - love this photo of them, they looks so happy and grown up - here they are together at Prom.
I have used My Creative Scrapbook - August limited Ed kit featuring Websters Pages.
Thanks for looking and come soon!
Hugs Sarah x x x