December Daily finished!!

December Daily album finished!!!!....and its only May! To be honest this poor album got forgotten.  I have done 3 Shimelle's JYC and last year I decided to so a more simplified version and did Ali Edwards December Daily - which I found more difficult!  I think after 4 yrs of doing Xmas journals I may give this year a miss and add the pages to my project life album! So instead of boring you with the final 12 pages I have just shown a few.......Day 19 - Sandi having a snuggle
 Day 20 - the last of the Xmas cupcakes baked!
 Day 22 - Christmas Photo time!
 Day 23 - Xmas party time!
 Day 24 - New Xmas Pj's
 An extra page for Xmas Day - my niece Lucy
 Xmas Day
 Boxing Day
 NYE - Shopping in Brighton with my friend for her 40th Birthday
Thanks for looking
Love Sarah x x

Comments

susibee said…
It all looks fab Sarah and will be lovely to look back on in years to come.
MicheleP said…
I wish I had your perseverence Sarah. These pages are terrific and I'm sure the journal will be fabulous. Great memories xx
Unknown said…
Well done, I cannot fathom how you can scrap that in May. If I am not done by new years day it's not done :D

Love the shots of the boys and it is a nice style to use.
MiniOwner said…
Brilliant pages again, Sarah. :o)
Sue x

Popular Posts