Cards

I've recently made a few cards for work and then like buses...I had a few more orders for special cards - all the cards here are 8 x 8 and the blank cards are available from Craft Work Cards (gotta get me some more of these as they are the perfect size for special cards and cards that need to be signed by lots of people!)

This card below is a thank you card - I have used a Saturated Canary image, coloured in using Prisma pencils.  Sentiment is Stampin Up (a stamp set that is being retired this month - look here for retired list!).
 I have used Pink Paislee - Spring Jubilee papers, along with the gorgeous Prima flowers this is all part of the MCS May Main kit.
 You just might be able to tell the bubbles have been stickled!  Butterfly and pins are from my stash, the edges of the image have been stamped from another SU stamp set - Teeny Tiny Wishes
 This card is a 100th Birthday card!! Wow...100 yrs old and she is still very well and looking forward to her family Birthday dinner!  I have cheated here and used a LOTV pre-printed/coloured image.  The papers are Prima Marketing - Sunkissed and are part of the MCS June main kit.
 Flowers are a combination of Prima and some from my stash, the edge of the image has been stamped using the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
 Pins from my stash.  You may just be able to see that her wings and skirt have been stickled!
 Butterfly - also Prima (but not in the kit).  Sentiment and label punch both Stampin Up.
 A someone special 50th Birthday card for a male!  My biggest fear is male cards!!! Especially when you are told he likes fishing, animals and cars!!! This is what I come up with!
The image is a LOTV image I've coloured in with Prisma pencils.  The papers are left over from a MCS kit -  June Ltd Ed kit - featuring Pink Paislee - London Market collection.
 Sentiment printed on the PC, and then as you can see I went completely overboard on the Tim Holtz metal work!!  Thankfully this card isn't being posted as it weighs a ton!
 I've added some TH film strip and a key.
 Also with the metal work I added a flower (just one!) and a cotton reel top, the '50' is AC thickers
 As before the image has been stamped around the edge with Teeny Tiny Wishes set from SU.
As always - thanks for taking the time to look at my work - I love to read your comments!
Hugs Sarah x x x x 

Comments

Unknown said…
These are truly amazing Sarah. You're talent knows no bounds! I love looking at your creations :) x
susibee said…
They are all gorgeous Sarah and I'm sure who ever receives them will be delighted.
MiniOwner said…
Just gorgeous. I love them all but that last one is really special. :o)
Sue xx
MicheleP said…
These cards are so lovely Sarah. I am in awe of your talents. ..... And I love getting one of your cards xxx
Waseem said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christine said…
Beautiful cards - love them all :) x

Popular Posts