UKS Challenges - October week 3 and 4

Week 3 challenge - to follow the sketch, do a double page LO, scrap baking and include numbers.
I have scrapped photos of my birthday cupcakes I baked to take into work - they included Vanilla, Jaffa Cake, Red Velvet, Blueberry, Chocolate Orange and Lemon.
I have used MCS kit - September Ltd Ed featuring these gorgeous Prima papers, alphabet and embellishments.

Week 4 was to scrap a Birthday theme, 2 or more photos and use brads/eyelets or buttons on your page.
These pages are for the Boys Birthday albums - is funny how you forget that is nice to go back to some old embellishments like eyelets - I was quiet pleased how they looked!  Both these pages are 8.5x11 and ready to go in to their Birthday books!
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

susibee said…
Those cupcakes sound lush and your layout is super.

I love the idea of a birthday book for the boys.

Popular Posts