A few More Cards

A few more cards - this one using the end of a MCS kit - when I feel I have finished with the kit the left of papers and embellies are cut up for cards - this is Prima papers and embellishements.
The butterflies are from my favourite etsy shop - please go over and look a Kays Butterfly embellishments!
A male card (which I always struggle with!!)  I have used a Lili of the valley image as before.
I have used Kaisercraft papers and embellies, my friend Linda went on holiday to Australia and picked up this most amazing haul of goodies for me for Xmas!  They are perfect for boy scrapbook pages and cards.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
Fab cards Sarah, love the stars!! X
My Little World said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Berry said…
Great cards and of course the yummiest butterflies! hugs moi xx

Popular Posts