BtCR- April

This month I have used Kraft and Pale Blue cardstock - I found this idea on Pinterest but I couldn't get my snowflake die positioned correctly - so used a flower punch and then added a diecut snowflake!  I made this in one of my SU card workshops to show you can make a Christmas card without using Xmas paper!
I shown a photo of what I used below - saves me listing it!!!
I am loving the BtCR idea - it is only April and I have made over 25 Xmas cards!!
Dont't forget to pop over to the blog to check out the rest of the DT's work - and wait till you see what I have planned for next month...using some of my goodies I purchased from Ally Pally - lets hope I can get it ti work as the demonstrator made it look soooooo easy!!!
Love and Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Unknown said…
What a great card, looks brilliant. I need to make a few today as I missed March!

I'm intrigued to see what you do next month.

xx
ionabunny said…
Great idea. Love the colours and the design
Heather said…
What a neat idea and a stunning Christmas card without any of the traditional colors or papers.
susibee said…
Very pretty and I love that Merry Christmas stamp.
Unknown said…
Great, simple, effective and elegant :) It is fab to have so many cards already! xxx

Popular Posts