Inspired Blueprints Sketch #107

My first official post as a member of the Inspired Blueprints Design Team! Here is this weeks sketch #107
 These are photos of Jack on his 15th Birthday.  I have used some papers that I have had in my paper collection for ages - Basic Grey 'Life of the party' collection.  I love returning to a paper collection I've not used for ages and was clearly one of my favourites as there isn't much left!
 I have used my Bigshot to cut out some balloons and made them a little bit sparkly with some stickles, they've been finished off with a small bit of bakers twine.
 My page just wouldn't be complete without some bling and I have used lots of Prima red pearly bling here.  I have also added some little wood veneer stars by Studio Calico.
 I hand cut some tiny bunting from the PP and finished it off with some coordinating brads from the same Basic Grey collection.
 I've highlighted the number '15' from the PP using a metal frame. Look do you notice - not a butterfly or flower in sight...count yourself lucky this time Jack!!
Thanks for looking and please check out the Inspired Blueprints blog and check out what the rest of the DT have done with this weeks sketch!
Hugs Sarah x x x x 

Comments

MiniOwner said…
What a stunning page, Sarah. As I always say, you are the queeen of 'boys and bling'! I love the sketch and will definitely be having a go at it.
Sue x
Christine said…
Gorgeous page Sarah. Love how you've marked Jack's birthday on the measuring tape :D

Where do you buy all your bling from? :)
My Little World said…
Lovely layout Sarah, I might even use this sketch for George's birthday xx
susibee said…
Super page Sarah - love the tape measure. A nice sketch too.

Popular Posts