Missing in Action!

Missing in Action - yep, that's me!!  I have not touched a scrapbooking page since March!  Lots of reasons, too busy with work and the boys, lost my mojo, tired and exhausted, minor car accident, lost inspiration, feeling a bit low, its all just caught up with me! I even went to Ally Pally to get some inspiration and most of the goodies are still in their bag!

However some special Birthdays in April, forced me to make some cards! 
I have used some pre-coloured images from Lili of the Valley. 
 Added some flowers, Prima swirls, Butterflies and Pins!


 The images are new (one of my AP purchases!) and so is the Butterfly die.

 Even used some old eyelets that have been in my stash for years!!
 The sentiments are from Waltzing Mouse stamps.
 A very special 18th Birthday card for my God-daughter - Blue and yellow are one of my fav combos!



 A quick male card (I struggle with Male cards) with some Tim Holtz metal arrows!


Thanks for looking and hopefully normal service will resume soon!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
Lovely cards Sarah, that butterfly die looks fab! Xx

Popular Posts