MIA! - November Challenges

Sorry I've been MIA - but as always life just gets in the way of crafting!  I have been doing some Project Life pages and I will upload some of these soon! 
The page below is UKS Weekly challenge week 1 - I chose to scrap Female photos, Bright colours and Flowers - this is a photo of me and my friend Steph at the Ice Bar in London.
 I have used some old Bo-Bunny alphas, Papermania embossed papers, Prima bling and flowers and a SU snowflake die, Butterflies are from Etsy


UKS November Monthly Challenge - follow the sketch.
I have scrapped some photos from last Christmas and used some old MME - All Is Bright papers.

 Prima flowers and Butterflies from Etsy.

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

susibee said…
Two fabulous pages, Sarah.
Unknown said…
These are lovely. Brr, don't like the sound of an ice bar. Far too cold for my liking.

Great pages.

Popular Posts