MCS May 2014 Ltd ed Kit - Prima Princess

This is my LO for a UKS challenge to do a feminine page, with soft/warm colours and the use of ink.

 I choose this lovely photo of my friend's daughter that I took of her tying her ballet shoes, I so enjoy doing a girlie page, I don't get much of an opportunity having two boys! 
I have used My Creative Scrapbook November limited Ed kit featuring Prima Princess, all the embellishments are from the kit, except for a few butterflies I've added which I purchase from Etsy.
The bling spray is Prima along with the flowers and the spray of dots are a mixture of pearls and bling from my stash!
I have used two different American Craft Thickers fonts for the title.
I used the kit again to make this Birthday card for my Mum.  I have used a pre-coloured image from Lili of the Valley, again all the embellishments are from the kit, this time I added the butterfly, bling and pins.  The sentiment and punches used are from Stampin Up. 



Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog - Please leave a comment to say Hi!!
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Stunningly gorgeous!
Sue xx
My Little World said…
Both the layout and the card are beautiful Sarah xx

Popular Posts