MIA!

Missing In Action! We've decided to move...not completely out the blue as we've been thinking on and off for years about how we have outgrown our current home.  We had casually been looking on and off but never found anything we liked as we wanted to stay in the same village. It happened all very fast...we found a house, viewed it...put ours on the market, sold it within 10 days and made an offer on the new house!  We started packing up our house slowly and crafting went on the back burner.  However as I type this 5 months down the line - it is still ongoing, still dragging out and I am fed up with it all! 
 
I am not even sure when I did these pages - I think it was back in Feb/March, they would have certainly been for challenges, and probably followed sketches, but my head is bursting and I just can't remember what they were for.  So much is going on and I decided to go to a crop today as I had missed crafting so much and then once I got home not only did I find these, I also found I had scrapbooked the same photos twice! (see Stuck Sketches May 15th Sketch)
 
Snap! - photos of Sam's M&M t-shirts - I had bought one in London last year and asked my Sister if she would buy him one when she went to NYC - and without either of us knowing we bought him the same t-shirt! One with a London 'Bobby' and one with a NYC 'Cop'.


 
Jack and Caitlin - such a cute couple (I think these are Simple Stories papers)




 
 
Sandi - Best seat in the house, on top of the kitchen cupboards (Fridge/Freezer, as its warm) and he watches us from above!


Thanks for looking and hopefully we will be moving in the next month, I'll have a craft room and normal service will resume - but its a case of watch this space!
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Amazing scrapping! I love your style, Sarah. :)
Sue x

Popular Posts