UK Scrappers Scrap Whispers Challenge - Page Maps Sketch

UK Scrappers - Scrap Whispers Challenge - In a group of four you send a page on to a recipient every week - this was mine below, and at the end of the fourth week you see how your page has changed and developed - its good fun and helps keep the scrapping mojo going!  

 
Papers used - Cocoa Vanilla Studios - Life is Beautiful, and I also use the Page Maps Sketch below.  I have used a fun 'Snapchat' photo of Jack and Chloe


 


My second week I decided to scrap the very last photo I took as we left our first home and moved to a bigger and better home (and one with an exclusive craft room!)
I have used Simple Stories - mixture of Pumpkin Spice and We Are Family paper collections - I love how these worked together.


 
Sam has recently started eating 'proper' food - this has been a huge step for him as he has had food issues his entire life.  This photo was when we took him to McDonalds to have chicken nuggets and chips.  I have used Fancy Pants - Life is Beautiful paper collection.



My little sister loves Cos-play and she has the most amazing costumes and I have to say that classic/vintage Snow White is one of my favourite costumes! I have used Carte Bella - Fall Blessings paper collection - it worked so well with this photo. 


Thank you so much as always for looking, I appreciate your comments.  Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Popular Posts