GoGo Getaway - Part 1!


 
 
I have just returned from an lovely weekend in Hertfordshire with the GoGo Getaway team and many other scrap bookers.  I have seen this retreat online many times and have always wanted to go but the distance always made it difficult (along with counting the pennies and having young children).  Last year Sue and Jan convinced me I needed to go and promised me I wouldn't have to drive and they would get me there.  Thankfully the lovely organisers also do a pay monthly option - which worked really well for me.  I had heard many wonderful things about the retreat and its settings so was really looking forward to it! Above is a photo of the lovely Theobalds Park hotel where we stayed and they looked after us all weekend, rooms were lovely, food was good and coffee was endless!
Before our weekend we were given a list of eight challenges from the DT, we could do them before hand or at the retreat - I completed mine before I went as I was anxious the classes would be difficult and I would spend much of my weekend stressing over them! I actually could have completed them at the weekend as the layouts I did in the classes I completed in the classes!
The eight challenges are below and I will post my pages in a couple of blog posts or they will be very photo heavy!







Here are the four of us that went - L-R is Karen, Jan, Sue and me (Karen lives in London and met us there).  We had a terrible journey up with traffic and the M25 carpark - but a much better journey home and we all had such a wonderful weekend we have all rebooked to return next year!
Look on my next blog post to see some of my work I have completed.
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
Sounds fab Sarah, glad you had a good time. xx

Popular Posts