Fabric CJ - Next entry

My latest entry for the fabric CJ - this is for Gill's CJ (Wisher on UKS) I love the fact that this CJ has no theme at all - we can do what we want! I also know that some of the group will not be turning their final CJ into a book, some are talking about making it into a wall hanging - which I think is a fab idea!
This month I decided to go with one of my favourite colours - PINK - and seeing as October is Breast Cancer Awareness month - I came up with the Think Pink theme. My Nan had breast cancer and I had a lump removed when I was 17. I also have a friend who is currently receiving treatment for Breast cancer and I think she is being very brave and is fighting it everyday along with the side effects of chemo - so this CJ entry is especially for Theresa too!
The page is using hessian fabric (which is a bit of a pain to work with!!) I have sewn the pink quilting fabric on using the sewing machine and the Think Pink title was printed on fabric using my computer printer (also the same for the photo on the reverse). The flower is an iron-on motive I found in Hobbycraft which I knew would look perfect on this page! I have hand sewn some beads on the flowers as I do like a bit of bling and sparkle on my scrapbooking pages, so why should the fabric CJ be any different!!! The circle journal stamp on the reverse is from Catslife Press and has been stamped on the fabric using stazon ink. I have hand sewn around the edges using embroidery silk in a blanket stitch.As always thank you for looking!
Love Sarah xx


Comments

Denise Phillips said…
Sarah that is truly gorgeous!! Well done hun.... that and 68 cards, how can us mere mortals compete!! lol!! luvs ya! x
theresa said…
sarah - it is gorgeous... you've made me go all tearful thinking of me...

love theresa x
Denise said…
This is fabulous what a lovely thought to.
Dont think I would have the patience.
Denise xxx
Mrs Hedgehog said…
Sarah that is so beautiful clever thing you.Lx
wow Sarah, this is such a beautiful entry, i am doing a fabric cj and you have put me to shame!

Popular Posts