Whiff Of Joy Guest Designer Call

Over on the Whiff Of Joy Challenge Blog a challenge has been set for a Guest Designer to join the design team for 2 months.
Below is the sketch for the challenge
Here's my card using Blossom Fairy Charlotte
The stamped image has been coloured in using Pro-markers and Prisma pencils, the papers are all old papers from my stash, crochet flower (Bazzill), Metal charm brad (Dovecraft), I used my new threading water punch and bling is from papermania, Sentiment is WOJ using a Stampin Up! punch.

Thanks as always for looking!

Comments

Toni said…
Gorgeous card sarah, it is very cute, lovely colours well done xxx
Bagpuss said…
Really beautiful. Good luck Sarah :)
MicheleP said…
beautiful card Sarah - wishing you lots of luck x
Mrs Hedgehog said…
That is stunning Sarah, you'd get my vote. Lxx
Lovely card Sarah, Good Luck!
Curly said…
Wow that's lovely Sarah good luck hun.
My Little World said…
Another beautiful card Sarah. Good luck. x
Anonymous said…
eautiful card, good luck in the challenge.
Erin
eviledna said…
Beautiful card. Gorgeous colouring and the DP's are lovely. I DO like the little crochet flower, I have some but you know what it's like, you want to wait for something special before you use them, LOL.
Good luck in the challenge.
Take care & keep smiling
Ann
Naoual said…
Great card! Good luck with the call!!

xx Naoual
angeljakki said…
What a lovely card, good luck fingers crossed x

Popular Posts