Some LO's

A few LO's I have done a while ago as all I seem to be doing at the moment is Christmas cards!
Photo of my darling god-daughters - I love this page as I could go really pink and girly!!
Bazzill Bling cardstock, Prima paper - inked and the edge puched with a Martha Stewart punch. Ki Memories butterfly paper, Prima bling, American Craft fabric thickers.

Prima flowers, buttons, butterfly, pins and beads from my stash

Making Memories butterflies -with some Papermania gems!

Sam with his flower in the garden! Not sure what the PP is, but the letters are chipboard that has been painted pink and orange, lots of orange paint on my LO! The flowers are Prima, Ribbon - American crafts and metal ribbon slider and flowers are Making Memories - I've had these in my stash for ever!

A close up of the flowers and paint!
I needed to add a LO of Jack - my Mini Marine - I have know idea what the papers are as this was in a kit that was given to me at a crop - the letters were painted green and then inked brown and the brown letters are Papermania
Thanks for looking!
Love Sarah xx

Comments

Popular Posts