Xmas Cards

Some of the many Christmas cards I have made! I have made approx 150 cards!
This card is one of my new Whiff of Joy stamps - coloured with Prisma Pencils.
If you look carefully at the card it is sparkly! I have used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and a snowflake mask. Ribbon, Pins, beads and brads/charms are all from my stash. Prima flowers.

Another Gorjuss Girl stamp - and the same as before with the rest of stash. I have also used a cuttlebug embossing folder and Prima flowers.

A Magnolia snowman. Cuttlebug embossing folder (snowflakes) and for the background on the card is a Stampin Up snowflake stamp, charm and brad from stash.

Another Magnolia stamp - one of my fav's! I have also used Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper. Prima flowers and brads, charms and embellishments as before from my stash.
Another Whiff of Joy image - coloured in with Prisma Pencils and stash as before. The card is black with Glimmer mist over snowflake mask.
Thanks for looking
Love Sarah xx

Comments

Popular Posts