Snow at Night

Another snow LO - well we have so much of it!!
Photo of Jack (again) and my Nephew Daniel playing in the snow. It started to snow here in the village at about 6pm on Tuesday 5th January - Jack was already in his PJ's but quickly got dressed and was out playing for a couple of hours, building a snowman and having snowball fights - they had such fun!
One of my new purchases for 2009 was Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists - I so need more of them - I need more colours (I only have white, silver and blue!). Along with the glimmer mists I bought the snowfake masks and I used these on some of my Christmas cards. This sheet of black bazzill was an experiment to see how the white glimmer mist would look and I loved the effect - you cannot see in the photo but this page is very glittery!!! - I have been saving this piece if cardstock for the right photos!
I set you all a challenge!! - Use some of your old stash! I dug deep into my stash and found some old snow papers and embellishments I had bought years ago! Old Heidi Grace papers, Doodlebug Jellishments (remember those!!) and some Karen Foster fabric labels. The snowflakes are Creative Memories lazer cut stickers, and an old snowman rub-on (can't tell you where from it was in the bottom of the bag!) The title is Making Memories glitter alphabet.

As always - thanks for looking - go and use some old stash!!
Love Sarah xx

Comments

My Little World said…
Yet another fab LO, it really captures the feel of the snow.

Jane x x

Popular Posts