Sunday, 21 February 2010

Anya Ink Challenge

Anya Ink Challenge - Colour Combo - Blue/Grey/Cream
Another challenge I was directed to by my sister and I would like to pass on my congrats to her, last week she was 2nd in the Anya Ink Challenge with this card. When I first saw this colour combo I did panic - but thankfully I turned to my trusty Basic Grey Collection!! I have used BG Marrakech collection (again - I really love the blues in this collection). Again Anya has been coloured in using Prisma Pencils and Pro-Markers, and the wings have been sparkled with Stampin Up Dazzling Diamonds. I have used my Nestabilities to cut Anya out.
The pins, beads and ribbon is from my stash, the butterfly and flowers are both Prima

The sentiment is one of the new Sale-a-bration stamps from Stampin Up - I've not got this one yet! (but Clare has and I borrowed it!!)
Thanks for looking
Love Sarah xxx

9 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

Hi Sarah, what a beautiful card. I have just found you through the Anya ink challenge and have now become a follower. Hugs Val xxx

Fran said...

Beautiful card, you have combined the colours wonderfully and your coluring is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Anya Ink!

Steph said...

Beautiful cards and LO's Sarah - can you send me some of the FAB looking cupcakes!

Serafiia said...

What a pretty card!
I adore your way of combining the papers and the peals etc. looks fab!

Tracey Feeger said...

Sarah this is a gorgeous card. Love the ribbon and the bling. Great job with the colour challenge. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
mwah
Trace

Yanitza Ramos said...

This is so, so pretty! You did a terrific job putting this card together... and your coloring is also fantastic!

Thanks for sharing and for joining us at Anya Ink!

日日夜夜 said...

淫亂火辣美女本土av情色視訊聊天免費色情網站性經驗色情成人影片色情視訊聊天av圖av情色情趣娃娃成人電影院淫蕩18禁色情電話情色成人網辣妹自拍台灣av女優台灣情色春宮台灣色情成人網站0401影音g點成人vcd情色影片520sex性愛圖視訊妹調情視訊美女聊天美女性交台灣性樂園成人影像走光打砲裸女寫真美女裸照露奶激突論壇情色圖片做愛線上a片做愛視訊情色成人成人交友穿幫色情a片情色全裸入鏡台灣情色網

補到 said...

我喜歡用心經營的blog~ ^^.........................

欣盈 said...

I do like ur article~!!!..................................................