Basic Grey Week 14

Basic Grey Challenge - week 14 - Colour Combo
Maroon/Lemon/Pink
As many of you know - I just love Basic Grey papers - and I have used BG Urban Prairie - it has butterflies in this collection - another favourite!! I have used one of my Greetings Farm Anya stamps - coloured in with Prisma pencils and Pro-markers and the wings have been glittered with Stampin Up Dazzling Diamonds, the sentiment is also from Stampin Up.
I have used heart pins and beads from my stash

the butterflies are puched out using one of my Martha Stewart punches and the little dew drops on the body are Papermania. You can also see I have used my Nestabilities too!!
Thanks for looking
Love Sarah xxx

Comments

Chris said…
A gorgeous card Sarah and such a cute and beautifully coloured image! Love your layout and those butterflies are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at BG challenges. Chris and the DT. :)

Popular Posts