More Wedding Invites!

I was asked by a friend if I would make her wedding invitations. I was told it was a small wedding - only 13 invitations were required and 10 evening invitations. She wanted a beach/sea theme as she was going home to the Channel Islands to get married and she gave me a pot of shells as she wanted me to use them on the invitations.
This is what I came up with - I was thinking about them for weeks and then one Sunday evening I put this together, Karen approved the invite and I have just finished making them.

The sentiment is Stampin Up , along with the close to cocoa ink and the punches.
The Scalloped cards were from Craft Work Cards (I got them when I went to Ally Pally). I have inked the edges with Stampin Up! So Saffron Ink and the ribbon is SU So Saffron ribbon.
The Pins are from a lovely selection at Wild Orchid Crafts
The shells are all the way from the Seychelles and I have stuck them to the invites using Silicon glue (better to be safe than sorry!) - didn't want them falling off!!

The Seashell embossing folder is from Spellbinders Impressabilites - a bit of a fiddle with my Cuttlebug - but I got there in the end.
I was really pleased with the final result and Karen loved them - thankfully I only had to make 13 and I have advised Karen posts them in padded envelopes!
The inside I did on the computer and used my tearing tool and inked the edges of the paper

The evening invitation I have printed directly onto Very Vanilla cardstock from Stampin Up! - as it goes through my printer easily and I have stuck Prima flowers and pearls on it and inked the edges so it matches the wedding invite.
Thanks for looking
Love and Hugs
Sarah xxx

Comments

Heather said…
beautifully done :)
MicheleP said…
these are lovely Sarah. Well done xx
Clare Arnold said…
they are lovely Sarah, well done you.

watch out Karen isn't after you for thankyou letters later!!!

xx
My Little World said…
Beautiful work there Sarah. x

Popular Posts