Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Back to School LO's

I did promise you more LO's and here are a few more of Jack and Sam when they started school in September. They both started new schools - Jack went off to secondary school and Sam to a special needs school in the ASD unit.
It was such a change to scrapbook school photos using blue and not red!! Jack's school uniform is black and navy!! I have used Bazzill cardstock and Jillybean soup PP - but a different variation to before - but just as yummy!! I have used my new American craft thickers and Papermania glazed brads.


I have used a Tattered Angels stamp - large compass (thank Lulu!!), and an Autumn Leaves journalling stamp.


Sam was still in red so I used Basic Grey Recess papers and American Craft thickers.

and used some Bakers Twine (purchased from ebay) to sew on some buttons

Thanks for looking!
Love and Hugs Sarah xx

5 comments:

Mini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mini said...

More fab pages, Sarah. I'm loving your work.
Sue x

Maria said...

Jack looks so grown up - lovely scrapping, you are very good at journalling and its lovely to be preserving these precious memories

susibee said...

More lovely pages.

Laura said...

I love the sunglasses on top of the head look! :)