UKS Challenges

June week 4 UKS Challenge - follow the sketch, use green, pink and white, use Rik rac and include some stitching on the page.
This LO is of my new niece (my BIL has a new partner and this is her daughter and we are waiting for pitter patter of little feet as they are expecting their own baby in 7 days!). Jess was showing us all how to hula - she was the hula queen! I have used Bo-Bunny die cut paper.
American Crafts foam clouds which have the edges inked.
Cameo is from Websters Pages, alphabet is Papermania and October Afternoon.
This LO is for the PAWSF challenge - Black cardstock, 2 photos and 3 PP's. I have used 3 different papers from the new DCVW Immortal Love collection - a must for any Twilight fan! The photos are of my DS Jack at the IOW.
I have used a Prima crystal/pearl swirl
The mini letters are Kaisercraft and the 'Forever' is already printed on the PP.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

susibee said…
They are both stunning Sarah.
Karen said…
Gorgeous pages, as always, Sarah, I don't know how you find the time xx
MiniOwner said…
Just brilliant - both pages.
Sue x

Popular Posts