UKS Challenges - September monthly and week 1

I have just returned from a girly crafting weekend away to Durdle Door - the weather was very wet and windy - but this clearly made more time for scrapbook and I completed 24 LO's! This photo below is me and the girls in front of Durdle Door, Dorset on a very breezy beach!
Monthly challenge - to follow a sketch and use some stitching or stamping on the page (I did stitching). I have used the yummy papers and embellishments from MME - I love these papers! The photos are from 2008 of me and my gorgeous boys!
Weekly challenge - to follow the Sketch, use maximum of 2 colours and use an embellishment related to a favourite thing at school. I used flowers as I loved science and I remember one of the first things we did in science was looking at the individual elements in a flower. A lovely photo of Sam and as he was wearing a pink shirt I could use pink on a boy page! Again everything I have used is MME - the out and about collection - these are stunning papers!
Thanks for looking and please pop back and see over the next few days some of my pages I did over the weekend!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

susibee said…
Two super pages and I can't believe you managed 24 LOs in one weekend, that is amazing!!
Sarah said…
Wow!! 24 pages!!! That's some going1 well done! Great pages!
My Little World said…
24 layouts!! WOW....

Love the one of Sam, its a gorgeous page. x

Popular Posts