Basic Grey Page Of The Month Kit

This is the 4th year I have had the Basic Grey Page Of The Month kits - and this year they seem to be following a theme - much like they did in the first year (scroll down to see a few of the pages from 2009).  The first year was a book of me and this year the theme is past present and future.  I am so looking forward to completing all the LO's this year as I have decided to put them all together in a special album, as in August I celebrate my 40th Birthday.

March Kit is featuring BG Konnichiwa paper collection
 left hand page
 Right hand page - photos of me from 12 months, age 9, age 14 and my university graduation.
 April kit features BG Plumeria collection.
 Left page - a photo of me taken last week
 Right page - photos of me from when I was 16.
Thanks for looking
love and hugs
Sarah x x x

Comments

Julesmichelle said…
Sarah you hardly look different from aged 16 but boy does Jack look like you!!!!

Lovely pages xx
MiniOwner said…
That's just what I was going to say - you and Jack are two peas. Super pages.:o)
Sue x
susibee said…
I love the March papers. This book will make a super present to yourself in August:)
My Little World said…
Lovely pages Sarah, looking forward to doing mine now I have decided what pics to use! x x
Rachael Elliott said…
Fab pages Sarah, I love the advice to you at 16, think I might have to do one of those :)
Thanks for the inspiration xx

Popular Posts