UKS April Monthly Challenge

The MC on UKS was to follow the sketch below

This is my LO - featuring some Bo-bunny paper - it was one of those papers that I stroked - loved it and just 'had' to have it!!! I had no other papers from the collection or matching embellies!  However cutting the paper and adding to some Kraft CS worked perfectly!
 The Prima birds that I already had in my stash matched perfectly!
 Along with a MM alphabet and I used a SU snowflake stamp with MS glitter.
 Finished off with an organza bow.
The photo is of our fantastic 'ice sculpture' - that is our water feature in our back garden - with the very heavy frosts and sub zero temperatures we had in February we had this beautiful sculpture in our garden - it did look pretty special.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Laura said…
It's lovely Sarah. Well done. That sketch doesn't inspire me in the least, but you've made it look great. :)
susibee said…
I'm not keen on the sketch either but you've done a lovely job Sarah. What a fab photo.
Riet said…
So gorgeous Sarah.

Hugs Riet.xx
MiniOwner said…
Just gorgeous, Sarah. I love the blue bling on the Kraft colours.
Sue x

Popular Posts