Wedding Card and MC Layout

Everyone loves a wedding - and especially when the weather here has been terrible with floods, rain, gale force winds....so when we had a break for just 24 hrs it was perfect for the wedding of my friends Zoe and Mat.
This is the card I made - very simple stamped and embossed butterfly - a few pearls and flowers
Here are the happy couple - Mr and Mrs Williams - who are currently honeymooning in Antigua!
I also made 7 dozen mini vanilla cupcake's for the day
Pale pink with pink pearl sprinkles and a pearl shimmer - bite size, perfect to have with coffee after the meal.
This months UKS Monthly Challenge - Jubilation - perfect jubilation is a wedding!
 I have used MCS kit - March ltd ed - featuring MME Be Happy Papers - I have almost exhausted this kit - think I may get one more LO if I am lucky!
 I love these kits - the embellishments work so well with the papers - I always love my LO's made with a MCS kit - look here to get them!
Thanks for looking
Love and hugs
Sarah x x x

Comments

Popular Posts