CCW November Scrapmap

Today on the CCW countdown to Christmas it is our November scrapmap - and I have decided to do a non-Christmas page!
I have used the love Carte Bella papers and have scrap booked some photos of the dresses I wore during my birthday month for all my different occasions!
and of course I have finished my page off using a bit of Prima bling!!
Thanks for looking and please give the scrap map a go - you may be in with a chance of a guest DT spot and  money off in the CCW shop!!!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Unknown said…
Gorgeous, I love it, those dresses are stunning and you look beautiful in them :) xxx
A lovely page Sarah. I love the bling and the little birdcage. It looks like you had a fab birthday! Sarah x
MiniOwner said…
How glamourous you look and a lovely page to show off your fab photos.
Sue x
Riet said…
So gorgeous Sarah.


Hugs Riet.xx

Popular Posts