UKS challenges

Morning everyone!  Can't you tell it is half term, as I am blogging lots and not rushing around!
Here are a couple of more LO's - first one being Oct week 5 challenge - Scrap something new, do not used the traditional pink/blue new baby colours, use 2 of something, small embellishments.
 I have scrapped a photo of my new Tiffany bracelet that my sister bought me for my Birthday - I am so lucky, and I love it!!  I have used Prima Sunkissed papers - grey and green ( I could have so easily used Tiffany blue!!).   I used 2 words for my title and a selection of small Prima flowers and some butterflies from here (thanks to my sister for pointing me in this direction!!)....and look no bling in site!!
This challenge was from the recent Cybercrop challenge on UKS - by Ifa, to scrap a photo of yourself, and tell a story.  This is Ifa's LO below. 
 Here is mine - using Carte Bella Beautiful Moments Element stickers and alphabet, on Kraft cardstock.
,
 I have heat embossed some butterflies on the LO using my new SU stamps, and old Blonde Moments embossing powders.  Finished off with some Prima flowers and bling!!! I have journalled about what are my favourite things at fourty!
And please don't forget its still the CCW countdown to Christmas and today Ali is showing us fun with Fimo - so please pop over to the CCW blog !

Thanks for looking and come back tomorrow for the November Scrapmap!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Unknown said…
Great layouts Sarah, love that butterfly :) xx
MiniOwner said…
Gorgeous pages, Sarah!
Sue x

Popular Posts