Basic Grey Page Of The Month!

I've been playing catch up with some of my Basic Grey kits - I am currently in year 4 of this kit!  All of these pages will go in my 40th Birthday album.
First LO is Kit from Dec 2012 featuring Serenade papers - the original sketch/LO is at the top and mine is below, featuring some photos taken by my friend Jules taken soon after my 40th Birthday.


Kit from January 2013 featuring True Love papers - These photos are of some of my fab Birthday presents and cupcakes I made for my Birthday.

Kit from February 2013  featuring Fact and Fiction papers - These photos are all of the children (mine and my nieces and nephews) that all came together for a Birthday party arranged by my Mum and Dad.

 If you are interested in these kits I get mine from Katie @ Cre8tive!
 Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Popular Posts