UKS Weekly Challenge - Sept wk 3 and Inspired Blue Prints sketches

This weeks challenge on UKS was to use the sketch below from Inspired Blue Prints, scrapbook Instagram/intstagram style photos and scrap a season.
 So half way through this LO I realised I was scrapping a season...Duh! These instagram photos are taken on Sam's 12th Birthday and I have used Echo Park Birthday Boy collection of papers, American Crafts Thickers and Purple Pumpkin buttons.

 The stamps are Tim Holtz and the Inks are Stampin Up.
 I then decided to do the challenge correctly! These photos are from when we had the snow in January - and I have journalled about how quickly it fell and how thick it was!
 I have used Fancy Pants Winterland papers and alphabet, the snowflakes are using Sizzix Framlets die.
 The snowflakes are a mixture of Martha Stewart punch, Tim Holtz stamp, K&Co metal embellies and the last few of my fav Karen Foster Burst Brads!
 I loved this sketch so much I went off to find the Inspired Blue Prints blog, and found I loved their sketches and here is another sketch #101
 I have used some photos from our recent trip to the IOW in the summer - I have used Jillibean Soup - Chilled Cucumber papers and embellishments.
 Metal key is Tim Holtz.
 Butterfly from Kay @ Etsy
Thanks for taking the time to look, I love to read your comments!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Wow wow wow! Gorgeous scrapping!
Sue x
Unknown said…
Lovely scrapping, all 3 are lovely. xx
Christine said…
Stunning work (as usual) :) x
Sharon said…
Lovely LO's. Can I ask where you get the plastic wallets etc for Project Life. It's something I'd like to do but don't know where to start...
My Little World said…
Lovely layouts Sarah and I really like the sketch you used. Xx
Sarah said…
Hi Sharon, I get many of my project life sleeves from www.sarahscardsltd.com, I use a mixture of Becki Higgins, American Crafts and WRMK sleeves! Hope this helps! Hugs Sarah x x x x

Popular Posts