A few cards

Just a few cards that have been made for some of Pete's work collegues - I had 2 orders to make a total of 16 cards and some of them personalised. I really enjoyed making them, and every card had a bit of bling on them!
Brother and Sister cards
Personalised cards - snowflakes cut on the expression





70th Birthday card which will be going all the way to Australia!

All my cards have stamped images from Magnolia, coloured in using promarkers and all the embossing is using my cuttlebug embossing folders.
Thanks as always for looking - now I better get on making the school xmas fair cards!
Love Sarah xxx







Comments

Minty Magic said…
Great cards Sarah, you certainly have been very busy.
Lynne said…
Some lovely cards, makes me wish I did my own when I see yours and Claire's
Shirley said…
These are really beautiful cards Sarah. Well dodne on all your hard work.
X
Lovely selection of cards Sarah!

Popular Posts