More 365 LO's using Bad Girls Kit

Hello again.............isn't it cold!! Here are my 2 lastest LO's for my 365 album. I have used a new kit from the States that Steph recommened (thanks Steph!). However this months kit was vintage which I don't normally go for, however I am really pleased with the final pages! Check out bad girls kits - they are fab!
LO 46 - Diamonds are Forever
Theme this week was James Bond Movies and I have take a photo of my eternity ring as its the only diamonds I own!
LO 47 - Baby its Cold Outside We were told to scrap this day because of the weather change and how cold it has got! I have used the bad girls kit, plus the lace and chipboard 'cold' letters (crate paper) were from my stash. I do love the Heidi Swapp acetate butterflies (but then I do love butterflies!)
Thanks as always for looking and do leave a comment to say you dropped by Love Sarah xxx

Comments

Sam said…
Great LOs Sarah, I love the lace and butterflies. xx
i adore the butterflies on the top lo, gorgeous photo of you as well xx
Mary B said…
They are really lovely Sarah
Lynne said…
Lovely LO's and photos too
Steph said…
Great LO's - Glad you like the kit. I always check out the DT pages if I am stuck with a kit

Popular Posts