Journal Your Christmas 2008

As promised my Journal Your Christmas album - a project by Shimelle that ran from December 1st until Jan 6th (12th Night) - I really enjoyed this class and I took the advice from some fellow scrappers and prepared my album before the class started and I found this a lot easier! I have used a MM chipboard album but I removed the posts and held it together using book rings as as I knew the album was going to become very bulky!

Front Cover and full album!















A selection of days - I've not posted all 37 days - you would be here forever and find it very boring!


Day 9 and Day 10



Day 12 and Day 14



Day 16 and Day 17


Day 23 and Day 24


Day 28 and Day 29


Day 30 and Day 33
As always thanks for looking
Love Sarah xxx














Comments

MicheleP said…
this is fabulous Sarah - such a lot of work but what beautiful memories
knitkath said…
Gorgeous album, lovely to look back on in years to come!
Mary B said…
this is excellent Sarah such a lovely book to have of your Christmas 08
Julesmichelle said…
Wow - fab album hun. Looks gorgeous
Amanda said…
A beautiful album, so much work but what a wonderful way to preserve your memories.
Lynne said…
Well done it looka a lovely album to teasure and enjoy in future years :)
Shirley said…
Beautiful album Sarah and lovely memories.
X
Steph said…
Well Done on finshing it - I had every intention of making the album in advance - I so will next year. Really lovely

Popular Posts