Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Scrap Like You Mean It!!

I have started the SLYMI challenge set by Shimelle on UKS and I quickly did week one but got behind on wk 2 and 3 - but here they are! Wk 2 we had to use stars or hearts on our LO - if you look carefully there are stars on this LO!! I have doen this LO using the December Bad Girls kit - which I have to say I have really struggled with as it really isn't my sort of thing - but I wouldn't let it beat me!! - I have also use Pencil Lines sketch 118.

Wk 3 SLYMI challenge was use chipboard - I have used a chipbaord B and the diecuts are stuck on chipboard to get the LO some depth. I have used My Minds Eye - 29th Street Market - Brothers papers and diecuts - I love this LO - photo of my boys playing together (a rarity!) on the Wii - New Years Day. The green is a bit brighter IRL!!
Thanks as always for looking! Love Sarahxxx

5 comments:

MicheleP said...

these are both beautiful layouts Sarah. You really do SLYMI! Love M xx

Clare said...

Lovely LO's Sarah. I haven't even started this challenge and I had every intention of doing this one!!

Steph said...

Brilliant LO's. I know what you mean about the Dec kit and you have done a fab job

Lynne aka retired nana said...

Well done Sarah catching up on thee LO's!!They are lovely

Karen said...

Both of these are gorgeous LO's and great photos of your boys as well :-)