Jazzlins Designs!

I am very proud to be a design team member for Jazzlins Designs. Linda was very kind to send me a bag of yummy embellishments - and I made the following 2 cards
Hugs Card - Sugar Nellie Post Box stamped image ( please note I've cut off the post box - I didn't want in - just the little girl reading the letter). I have coloured in the image using pro-markers and prisma pencils
The image has been cut out using one of my new Nestabilities dies - Labels 14. Everything has been sparkled using stickles

The PP are DCVW Linen Closet collection (love these - I'm sure I've said that before!!)

all the ribbons, flowers and embellishments are from Linda at Jazzlins Designs


Birthday card using Sugar Nellie Sweet n Sassy image - coloured in as before

all the flowers and embellishments are from Jazzlins Designs
I have used Basic Grey Oliva papers
Thanks for looking
Love and Hugs
Sarah xxx

Comments

Carin McDonough said…
Gorgeous cards, love the little flowers on the first one! :)
Mette said…
These cards are gorgeous Sarah. Love everything about them and your colouring is gorgeous.

Hugs, Mette
MiniOwner said…
Just gorgeous!
Sue x
susibee said…
Beautiful cards Sarah.
Linanna DESIGNS said…
These cards are just gorgeous Sarah, what a talented lady you are. Hope your having a good week, hugs Linda

Popular Posts