Last of the IOW scrapping!!

Last of the IOW scrapping!!

Perfect Christmas Photo - a battle I have every year!!!

I have used December 2009 Total Papercrafts kit - MME The Merry Days of Christmas


I have added Prima Swirl and American Craft thickers





Sam Christmas School Assmebly - I have used Bazzill bling, BG alpha and American Craft Thickers, Hambly screen prints, Glazed bazzill, Bo-Bunny Tis the Season PP - I have punched all of the circles using Stampin Up circle punches.

School Friends - a group of us met up in November - SU punched starts from Bazzill dotted swiss, American Craft thickers, PP Fancy Pants Designs - About a Girl - Lola

Xmas PJ's!

TPC Studio - Blips and Beeps, American Craft Thickers, Technique Tuesday Stamp.

Stars - as quoted by Sam - "they grow in the sky" - another one my Fav LO's - and its Sam again!! Photo taken in January 2010.

Bazzill C/S, MME Out and About collection, American Craft Thickers, Adorn it alpha, and fabby fabric button embellishments from Purple Pumpkin. Punches are Stampin Up.



Friends - photo of me and one of my bestest friends at her surprise B'day party!!

Bo-Bunny Mama-Razzi PP and embellishments, Prima flower and American Craft thickers

Thanks for looking

Love and Hugs

Sarah xx

Comments

Steph said…
Amazing lo's! Love them all.

Glad you made use of the caravan time. I was camping in a tent in char mouth so feel youre pain!
susibee said…
Some fabulous pages with super details. I am in awe of your organisational skills.
My Little World said…
Wow, you were busy! Stunning layouts as usual Sarah x x

PS I always have new pj's on xmas eve.

Popular Posts