Reindeer food

Reindeer food - a tradition we have every year at our house - sprinkle reindeer food outside - esp for Santa's reindeer!!
I have made a little gift bag for mine - I got my template from here

I cheat by saving the PDF and then printing it directly on to the PP and then cut it out. I print the poem on plain white CS and use a circle punch and a scallop circle punch to punch out a red circle. I have used a reindeer stamp to make the additional tag on the bag.
To make the reindeer food I have mixed a small amount of glitter with porridge oats (Birds like the porridge oats ;-) and the glitter makes it sparkle!)
I hope you can see from this picture that the food is slightly sparkly!
Below is the poem and I advise you put the food in a small plastic bag before putting in the gift bag (saves on any escaping oats and glitter!).
and here is a photo of my boys last Christmas eve sprinkling their Reindeer food!
Merry Christmas Everyone!! And thank you for sharing our projests on CCW this month - I hope you have enjoyed our Countdown to Christmas!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Love this. Sarah. The poicture of the boys is just gorgeous - fab jim jams!
Sue x
Choccy said…
Love making Reindeer food. I use rainbow sprinkles in mine. So it can be eaten by all the little animals/ birds.
Oona xx
Berry said…
So organised! I found my little bags from last year yesterday need to find the oats now lol! hugs me xx
Clare Arnold said…
I must get on and make some for my boys ( I think I still have the test tubes from last year )

xx

Popular Posts