Weekend in London

A girly weekend in London - a bit of me time, retail therapy and a show - what more can a girl want!! My friend Jackie organised a weekend for the four of us to go to London and have our haircut at one of Charles Worthington's Salons. It was so nice to be pampered and spend sometime together. This was me, Emma and Jackie outside the salon.
Me before the haircut
Pink Champagne!
and after the haircut!
The back
Matthew styling Jackie's hair
Transformed girls - Mandy, Emma, Jackie and Me. My camera was on its way out by this time - battery was flat and I am thinking I need a new one as its not really in focus either :-(
We went out for dinner and then stayed overnight at the Riverbank Plaza hotel - on the Thames and I could see Big Ben and the London Eye. The following day we had a bit of retail therapy in Oxford Street - where I got some Christmas pressie for the boys. We finished off our weekend with a trip to the Apollo Victoria Theatre to see 'Wicked'.
It was an amazing show - we had great seats and Lee Mead was performing - he was fantastic!
However - back to an earth with a bump - washing, ironing, dinner and homework - but at least I got to recharge my batteries for a bit (even if the camera ones died!!)
Love and Hugs
Sarah x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
Looks like you had a great weekend Sarah and your hair looks fantastic :) x x
susibee said…
Love the new hair do. What a fab weekend for you all.

Popular Posts