Creative Craft World Challenge - Family

This week it is my turn as DT member to set the challenge over on the CCW blog - and the theme is family - I challenge you to scrap a family photo - old or new, siblings, parents, grandparents, children, nieces, nephews - the list endless. Anything goes - but I do challenge you to use some of those old metal embellies - I know you have some buried in your stash somewhere!!! If you want to make a card - perhaps a housewarming card - or a Christmas card from our family to yours - just don't forget a metal embellishment!!
I have done a LO of my wonderful Mum with her 5 wonderful grand-children (2 are mine and the other 3 belong to my sister!). I have used Echo Park - Life is Good paper collection and the matching Bazzill pack from CCW. Prima flowers and lots of 'old' metal embellies.

Making Memories pewter flower and a WRMK Grommet
another MM flower and a Queen&Co brad
Thanks for looking and I look forward to seeing your projects!
Love and Hugs
Sarah xx

Comments

Curly said…
Your LO is beautiful Sarah and very inspiring I really fancy having a go, so will see if I can manage that this week.
susibee said…
I love how you have used the forgotten metal embellies. It's a lovely subject too.
Choccy said…
Such a beautiful LO Sarah... How proud does your mum look :O)

Choccy xx
My Little World said…
I love this layout Sarah, its beautiful. x

Popular Posts