Last cards of the Year!!

and they are not Christmas cards!! A couple of birthday cards using my new MME 6x6 papers pads - they are yummy!!
PP are MME Fine and Dandy - True Blue. Sugar Nellie Manga image - coloured in with Prisma pencils, all the embellies are from my stash and the sentiment is Papertrey Ink
Card blanks are from Craftwork Cards
PP are MME Fine and Dandy - Tickled pink collection. Magnolia stamp coloured in with Prisma pencils, ribbon, pins and beads from my stash and sentiment is Stampin Up.
ok - I fibbed - a couple of last minute Christmas cards!!
one of my new Magnolia Xmas Angel (actually I think she might be last years but she is new to me!!!) - I love her - she is so cute! She is coloured in using Prisma Pencils and stickles
PP are Kaisercraft
Sentiment is Papertrey Ink

Thanks for looking and I wish you all a very Happy New Year!!!
See you all again in 2011!
Love and Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

Clare Arnold said…
beautiful cards hun

Clare
xx

Popular Posts