Magnolia Cards

A selection of Magnolia cards - and not a Christmas card in sight!!!
I have used a shaped card from Craftwork cards - I love these cards as they come with lovely envelopes that allow room for all the beautiful embellishments! I have coloured in my Magnolia wedding couple using pro-markers, I've cut them out using Nestabilites labels 4 and glittered with stickles
The flowers are a selection from Wild Orchid Crafts, pins, ribbon, stamens are from my stash and a little bit of pearly bling!!


A couple of birthday cards - using the same stamp - Ladybugs Heart Tilda. I have coloured in the image using Pro-markers and Prisma pencils.
flowers and embellishments from stash as before
sentiment is Stampin Up.

and the same card in red.
I have used a blank card from Craft work cards
The ivory roses have been inked with SU ink - using a sponge dauber

Thank you much for looking I love to see your comments!
hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Just beautiful!
Sue x
Carin McDonough said…
Beautiful Cards, I just love your flower clusters! :)
Unknown said…
Beuatiful cards, I have the ladybug stampw it's made me want to get them out. x

Popular Posts