Baby Cards

Hello - and a couple of baby cards from me using a new digi image from Funky Kits (I'm not really a digi girl - like to stamp rubber - but this was so cute I couldn't resist!). The fab thing about digi is you can flip the image - and this will be perfect as I have a twin card to do (just waiting for them to arrive!!). However these cards are for a new little girl who arrived quiet a few weeks ago but I've just not had the chance to make her card - there is one for her parents and one for her grandparents - who are very special friends of mine!
I have followed Sketch Saturday sketch week #149
I have used Echo Park - Little girl PP's and Martha Stewart punch
sentiment is Papertrey ink, ribbon, pins and flowers are from my stash.

For the other card I have used The Sugar Bowl - challenge 35
Papers and everthing as before - and the name Lucie is using TLC letter stickers - that have been in my stash forever!!
The roses (which came from my sister - and probably from Wild Orchid Crafts) have been covered in stickles!
Everything has been inked with SU ink - Blushing bride and the little stars are Papermania
We have a lovely bead shop in the village - Bedazzled - where I get many of my beads

Thanks for taking the time to look
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Berry said…
These are fabulous and you worried about colouring it is superb! Hugs me xx

Popular Posts