WOYWW - March 2nd

Piles of stuff!!!
I am going away on Friday for the weekend to meet up with my teamies from UKScrappers - so no crafting tonight (also I am out straight from work for a baby shower - one of my work friends is leaving to have twins!). I have starting piling 'stuff' on the table ready to pack. There is some Stampin Up stuff as I am doing a 'demo', there are a couple of completed projects (JYC 2009) as people have asked to see them. JYC 2010 - I am determined to try and do some more pages!! The top left there is a book (bright colour scribbles) which I bought from Paperchase, I have decided to do a scrapbook of all my WOYWW photos - I thought this would be a fab collection of photos to keep together and to see what I was working on - espcially as I joined this year in January. In the bottom right of the photo - a pile of purple ribbon, butterflies and glitter - I am making special cupcakes for my teamies!! Go over to Stamping Ground and join in on WOYWW!
Thanks for looking and see you again next week!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

jude said…
Have a fab weekend !
hugs judex 35
Marjo said…
Twins, how exciting...lol Sounds like you are going to be very busy.

Thanks for the peek and sharing.

Hugs, Marjo #5
Lorraine A said…
fab desk sarah :-) you look all well organised and ready to go !! hope the demo goes well :-)

luv
Lols (96) x x x
shazsilverwolf said…
Love the idea of a scrapbook- I have been putting my posts in a folder on my pc. Desk looks great Shaz #125
Tracy said…
Lovely organised neat piles! Have a great weekend. Tracy
Twiglet said…
Busy, busy, busy!!
Do pop over to our shop and put your name down in the next gift draw.
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
Jo
MiniOwner said…
Looking forward to spendong a lovely weekend scrapping with you.
Sue x

Popular Posts