Basic Grey Page of the Month Kits

This is the 2nd year I have had the BG page of the month kits - and I have to say I have loved them!! These last 2 pages complete my 2010 kits (and album) and I am looking forward to starting my 2011 kits! I have to thank Katie at Cre8tive for getting the kits - and she is sold out for 2011 so if you would like them you better contact Katie and get on the waiting list for 2012!


The page below is the November 2010 kit featuring BG Wander paper collection. I have used my photos I took when I went on a girly weekend to London to have my haircut at Charles Worthington and to watch the musical Wicked.

The page below is using December 2010 kit featuring BG Jovial paper collection. These are photos from Christmas Day. Thanks for looking and the new 2011 BG kits will soon be posted here!! Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
I love your BG layouts Saraah, another fab two for your albums. X x
Unknown said…
This is a great end to the album which was fab! I looked for the kits but no joy anywhere!
Laura said…
The BG kits look fabulous, you're very lucky to have them! :)
susibee said…
Stunning Sarah, the kits are fab and the book I saw at the retreat was stunning.

Popular Posts