UKS Challenges - August week 4 and 5

Week 4 challenge was to scrap something about your house/home, a favourite colour, a list, trio of something.
I have used photos of my garden, one of my favourite colours is pink, I have used a trio of photos, embellishments and butterflies, my list is hidden.
I have used Glitz design papers - Laced with Grace collection
button embellishments are from Purple Pumpkin.
Tag is hidden behind a couple of Webster Pages journalling cards and the alphabet is Prima
Week 5 was to follow a Page Map sketch, use blooms or butterflies and scrapbook photos from a holiday.
I have used a CCW kit - from May featuring Fancy Pants Beach Bum collection and the fabric brads are Basic Grey. I have scrapbooked photos from our recent holiday at the Isle of Wight.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

susibee said…
They are both lovely Sarah, the first one isn't your usual style, but it's still fab.
Mini said…
Just lovely! You work is fab as always.
Sue x
Jane said…
Lovely work Sarah, both layouts are fab.

I love the font you have used for the title on the holiday one. x x
Jane said…
Lovely work Sarah, both layouts are fab.

I love the font you have used for the title on the holiday one. x x
Laura said…
They're both lovely. I especially like the first one.
Ta Da! Crafts said…
They are both lovely, but the first one is stunning. I love all the embellishments.
Great layouts Sarah, I'm glad we didn't have to wait for long to see what you did with your great holiday snaps. Jen xx

Popular Posts