WOYWW - August 31st

It is was so lovely today not to be working - I am still at home with the boys - they both return to school next week. I have been working on a LO, a challenge given to me by my team member for a future UKS Challenge. It required some sewing and lots of colour!

here it is - a photo of my Beach Buddies!
A selection of circle - using Fancy Pants papers - part of the CCW May kit

The metal fish was a purchase from Hobbycraft


all the circles were punched out using a variety of circle punches

as for the furbabies - they have been enjoying the outdoors - using the catflap - which they still haven't got the hang of yet! Sandi was asleep on the BBQ.

Dara was enjoying the sunshine with out being pestered by Sam!!


Please don't forget to pop over to Julia's blog and take a look at everyone's desk!

Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

susibee said…
I'm surprised you didn't use those lovely circle SU stamps:) Fab page and I love the fish.
Lunch Lady Jan said…
That's a great layout - love all those funky circles plus the buttons and stitching, really creative :D xx
Sarah said…
Dara is a true beauty and I'm loving the funky colours and design of your LO!
Thanks for the peek
Sarah at 4

Popular Posts