WOYWW - August 17th

No photo of my desk - but here is the LO I have just completed - UKS Weekly challenge - week 3 - use black, a photo of celebration and use a freebie. The celebration was Goodwood Festival of Speed - Pete went with a friend who 'won' tickets - they had a fab day and this is the start of a DLO - as the otherside will have lots of smaller photos on it!


The freebie - is the tyre tread - I have inked it then imprinted the tread on the page - I think these were from an old Wall-e toy that Jack had - a freebie in a McD kids meal - years ago and I kept the little treads off the tyres - I knew I would use them eventually!!!!
As for the boys tonight - Sandi is asleep on the shoe basket.

and Dara is taking it easy on the floor!!



Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop over to Julia's blog to check out everyones desk this week!!


Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

susibee said…
A super idea with the tread and I love the simplicity of this page - it really stands out.
Karen said…
Oh Sarah that is gorgeous - I love the colour combination and a fab photo xx
Annie said…
I'm having a quick trip round the WOYWWers before I start on my next batch of little African dresses. It's good to see what you're busy with this week.
Hugs,
A x
MiniOwner said…
Now that ius stunning!
Sue x
Laura said…
I love it. Such a clever idea with the tyre treads.
ally fiddy said…
Fab LO - love the photo of the transformer thingy.
Angie said…
This is a clever LO ...it is simply perfect for the photo
Julia Dunnit said…
It's a great LO, made genius by the tread tracks - how clever you are!
okienurse said…
great idea inking the treads and stamping on the paper! Great LO! Have a great week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie
Clare Arnold said…
clever idea to use the tyre treads. Great Layout hun

CLare xx
Shoshi said…
Very imaginative idea with the tyre tread - great for "male" layouts and cards lol! Geogeous kitties too!
HeARTworks said…
Nice touch and very ingenious!
Tertia said…
What a lovely LO and a super freebie!
Happy belated WOYWW
Neet said…
Love the clean lines of that LO. What a fabulous idea it was to use those tyre treads.
Going to upload a photograph some time soon of a sculpture (lion - fabulous) that I saw at Chatsworth last week that I think was made from tyres.
Thanks for sharing- Neet #19
Choccy said…
Love the idea of using the tyre thread too !! I knew that McDonalds toys had a use for something ;O)

Choccy xx

Popular Posts