Birthday Pages!

Seeing as this little boy will be 12 next month I thought I better get on and finish doing some of his 11th Birthday photos!  Just look at the sheer joy on his face - he was overjoyed at getting Bullseye and Flynn Rider - two characters from his favourite Disney films!
I have used some old Basic Grey papers - Life of the party - some of my favourite papers - especially for bright birthday photos!
Same papers and an added bit of Prima bling!

A round page to show off his fabby 'Monster' cupcakes!
Complete with a stitched title and fabric buttons! The cupcake one is from one of my friends Susi - she has a fab store on Etsy
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

susibee said…
Lovely pages Sarah. I like how you have stitched the cake title,it looks really good.

Popular Posts